Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Screen Printing: Coasters

For our Christmas gifts to neighbors this year, I wanted to screen print something. I'm always looking for an excuse to produce something in mass quantities so I can make good use of a screen. I came up with four Christmas designs for the screen and decided to print them on coasters. I also found little bags to print on and then put the coasters in the bag and attached them to a bottle of sparkling cider. I made tags that had the same designs on them.

There is something so satisfying about removing the screen and seeing the printed result.









4 comments:

  1. You come up with the best ideas!! I love the little bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! is this what we missed out on?? they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so, so cute!! I love the bubbly that they are attached to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. customized t shirt Massachusetts Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete